2. Personal data are processed by the online shop’s Administrator in accordance with the current law in particular with the European Parliament’s and the EU Council’s regulation 2016/679 from 27th of April 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and rules relating to the free movement of personal data as well as the repeal of directive 95/46 WE (general regulation of personal data protection) – called GDPR
3. Administrator respects the privacy law and protects the safety of data which are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons. Data are stored on protected servers and access to them is strictly and requires authorization.
1. Administrator of personal data processed via online shop is HANNA KURCIŃSKA operating economic activity under LABORATORIUM CHEMICZNE, BADANIA PODSTAWOWE I STOSOWANE HANNA KURCIŃSKA (operating and mailing address: ul. Wolska 87/58, 01-229 Warszawa) listed in Central Registration and Information on Business of Republic of Poland governed by the Minister of Trade; NIP 5272276701, REGON 016256359
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCEEDING
- Personal data are processed in aim
to fully enable using online shop and in particular:
- Registration and operation of Client’s account
- Realization of sales agreement
- Realization of transaction
- Proceeding of claims, complaints and answering questions
- Solving technical problems
- Marketing services
- Client’s permission being provided, personal data will be processed in order to receive commercial communication (newsletter) which is sent by Administrator onto email address indicated by the Client. Commercial Communication refers solely to the offer of online shop.
SCOPE AND PERIOD OF DATA PROCESSING
- Administrator can processed the following personal data:
- Name and surname
- Delivery address (street name and number, flat’s number, postcode, city and country)
- Email address
- Contact phone number
- Tax identification number
- Company’s name and operation address
- Sharing personal data is voluntary yet can be obligatory in case of concluding a Sales Agreement or Providing of Electronical Service Agreement and other agreements with Administrator.
- Client’s personal data will be stored:
- Throughout the period of time in which Client remains to be a user of online shop
- Throughout the period of time necessary to execute orders, services, marketing activities or other services provide to Clients including asserting claims
- Until the user cancels her/his consent to have her/his data processed
DATA OWNER’S RIGHTS
Online shop’s User has a right to access to the content of her/his data as well as the right to correct and delete them, right to limit data processing, right to transfer data, right to raise objections, right to withdraw her/his consent to data processing at any time. Moreover, the user of online shop has a right to lodge a complaint with Personal Data Protection Supervisor should she/he claim that processing of her/his data violates the rules of European Parliament’s and the EU Council’s regulation 2016/679 from 27th of April 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and rules relating to the free movement of personal data as well as the repeal of directive 95/46 WE (general regulation of personal data protection) – called GDPR. The supervising body in Poland is Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
Online shop customer’s data can be transferred to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- Carriers, freight forwarders and courier services;
- Entities processing electronic payments;
- Services providers which deliver technical, information and organizational solutions to the Administrator;
- Providers of accounting, legal and consulting services
Moreover, the Administrator has a right to disclose Client’s personal data to entities authorized by the law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- To adapt the online shop’s content to the individual needs of user. Collected data are used only by the Administrator and aims to optimize the practices;
- To monitor and create statistics in order to understand the way in which Client uses the online shop which results in developing the structure and content of online shop as well as improving its functioning and navigating;
- To sustain the Client’s session while being logged-in. Due to this the Client is not obliged to re-log in on every subpage;
Cookies settings can be changed in the web browser yet it can restrict the functionality of the online shop.
CONTACT WITH ADMINISTRATOR